There are clear benefits for education providers associated with endorsement of their education and training programme(s).
Endorsement of your programme by AIEB:
- Is a key method of demonstrating the quality of your provision,
benchmarks community work as a profession, requiring specific skills, knowledge, and analysis.
- Provides clear direction and guidance on standards of professional practice and education and training programmes that meet those standards.
- Ensures that community work education and training programmes, their process and content is informed by people involved in, and with a commitment to the discipline of community work/community development.
- Will demonstrate to prospective programme participants that they are on a programme which is working to nationally recognised standards and based on best practice in community work education and training.
- Means that participants on your programmes will have the value of AIEB endorsed learning which in turn should improve their employment prospects as recognition for the endorsement process amongst policymakers, funders and employers grows.
- Ensures that your programme will be promoted on the AIEB website and through our social media channels.
- Leads to the direct involvement of your programme on the board of AIEB where members will be directly involved as decision makers and partners in the endorsement process and in the development of the community work discipline.
Find out how to apply for endorsement, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.